Rack Oven V series
The rack oven is the kind of oven that can hold an entire rack of food to be baked. It is usually used for baked goods such as cookies, cakes, and breads. Because of its high capacity, the rack oven is often for industrial or commercial usage. The way rack ovens work are simple: Simply roll in the racks then start the heating. It allows the goods to be loaded and heated quickly without losing the heat.
- ISO 9001 and CE certification
- Pattern awarded IBS (Increased Baking Surface) rotation design to ensure that all sides of products can be heated evenly.
- Cascaded system that can provide a powerful supply of steam in a short period of time
- The oven walls inside are covered by 100 mm thick of overlapping rock wool.
- Combined with 20 mm ventilation and 150 mm insulation of roof, It is guaranteed to operate economically